The Learning Partnership Trust was established in February 2015 by Hatfield Heath Primary School and now sponsors the Roseacres Primary School (September 2015) and Takeley Primary School (January 2016).
Our vision is to have a small family of outstanding primary schools serving the local community. Our aim is to create a community of schools able to strengthen and sustain the quality of education we provide for our pupils through effective collaboration, whilst retaining our own individual ethos and approaches.
Together we are a powerful team and the aim is that once we have established ourselves as three strong schools and partnership we will move forward again to our next phase.
It is our stated intention, in time, to become a recognised hub of great practice in the key areas stated below and be a centre for training, support and outreach work. We already have invested in some of the training needed and are involving other local schools in certain initiatives as well as hosting training on site.
The key Learning Partnership Trust aims and objectives are linked to recruitment and retention, growing our own leaders at all levels – including the governors/directors, developing the quality of teaching – no teaching less than a 2, and being a self-evaluating, self-supporting team of schools, who use our data and experience to inform school development that supports all learners, not just some, and provides financial stability and security.
We believe that we have the vision, skills, experience and passion to make this happen, to ensure that all its school are good to great, ever aspiring, and serving the wider community well, including other local schools. We already have:
- an experienced CEO who has worked as an Ofsted Inspector, Leadership Consultant and is a National Leader of Education.
- experienced and skilled staff including Business Director, Local Leader of Education (LLE), SENCo, Phase Leaders, strong Senior Leadership Teams, Specialist Leaders of Education (SLE) for English and Maths, key EY staff
- experienced, proactive governors and dedicated directors who offer a wide range of abilities, insights and skills.
- EYFS, KS1 and KS2 moderators
- we are members of the Catalyst Teaching School Alliance and serve on their Executive Team
- we are members of Essex Primary Heads Association and serve on their Executive Team.
- positive, respected and productive links with many external agencies including Cambridge University, area SCITTs, SENCAN/Specialist Teachers and Educational Psychologists, Maths Hub, and the Local Authority
To view our 'statutory information' please click here.